Comments for: Timeline

+ Reply to Page
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just a side note. When Samantha says she thinks she's been in the Arena for 20 days, but she's not sure because she can't tell whether it's night or day, she has not been in there 20 days. Much less than that.

"Researcher"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    GREEN: Exact Date Mentioned
    YELLOW: Date Suggested/ Clues to event date.
    RED: Wild Guess

May 8- Outbreak Begins/ Riley and Pegs Saved/ Datu & Bill found /Zombie Cindy killed/ Tower Secured/ 10:15 P.M. Lobby boarded up / Michael feels vibrations, distant explosions?
    -Around 10:00 a.m. Gardena is hit Tommy estimates this time in Chapter 4-2
    -Around 10:30 a.m. Santa Monica is hit Taken from Journal read by Saul in 4-3
    -Around 11:00 a.m. Bell is hit
    -Around 10:30 a.m. Compton is hit Taken from Journal read by Saul in 4-3
    Date mentioned in Chapter 1-1

May 9 (early a.m.) Lizzy arrives /Todd killed/ Lobby Infiltrated/ Michael falls asleep for roughly 24 hours/ Saul takes guard duty that night / Angel relieves him in the morning
    Time approximate, Michael could not tell 12 minutes from 12 hours

May 10- Michael awakes/ Apartments searched for supplies/ Riley’s Store Established/ Lobby Re-Secured/ Mr. Whiskers Found / Riley takes guard duty
    Date assumed after Michaels 24 hours of rest

May 11- Angel plans first Scavenging Mission/ Agreed that Michael runs the show/ Gun Training/ Pegs begins work on “We’re Alive” survivor banner/ Pegs kisses Michael/ Saul modifies Humvee and assumes control of the Motor Pool (parking garage)/ Michael takes guard duty

May 12- Saul and Angel go on 1st Scavenging Mission/ Lizzie finds TiVo: Bill “Ink” Roberts and news broadcast/raided convenience store found with Normals (possibly from CJ’s tower, or from Scratch’s group [6-2])/ The New Arrivals find Tower, including Kelly and Tommy/ Roof Accessed/ Pegs triggers “The Flower Pot Overrun”/ Saul finds and rescues Burt in his raided Locked-n-Loaded gun store/ large generator and gun cache accessed/ Lizzie & Michael exit tower/ Saul, Angel, and Burt camp out on top of gun store

May 13- Saul, Angel, and Burt meet up with Lizzie and Michael/ Tower Re-Secured/ Tommy sets up lobby camera/ Tower Rules established/ More Department heads appointed: Riley, food and supplies, Lizzie, Water, Datu, Power, Burt, Armory, and Angel & Michael handle Safety, Personnel, and Intel.

May 14- Jobs implemented/ Bill gets non-zombie infection / Tommy sets up external cameras/ mandatory journals implemented/

Late May, Early June ?-CJ’S large convoy ambushed

Late May, Early June?- Kalani crashes at LAX, sees Mallers mall still under construction

Late May, Early June?- Kalani enters the Other Tower/ Convoy Ambushed

May, early June?- Three days later , other Tower overrun/ Kalani enters Arena/ Hope, Sean, James escape to the Colony

Early June?- Kalani wakes up/Martin offers Kalani drugs/ Samantha captured and taken to the Arena/ failed rescue attempt at Arena/ She mentions she was captured a few days after the overrunning CJ’s tower

June 25th Raining, journals read by Angel, Saul, and Michael/ Power goes out permanently/ Fuel depot mission planned / Saul, Lizzy, and Burt deployed for Fuel Depot Mission/ Kelly threatens to desert the tower/ Fuel Depot team encounter Pinstripes and Runners at Convoy ambush site/ Detour to Saul’s to pick up Lady/ Fuel Depot team drives passed Eastern Bay Prison/ Fuel Truck filled/ small wave attacks Fuel Depot/ Saul left behind overnight/ Latch and Scratch check out Saul’s smashed hybrid during the night and leave Michael says a few days later after implementing the journals Chapter 4-3, however these events seem to take place roughly four days prior to Riley specifying June 29th as the day of the sweat bottle test.

The day following the Fuel Depot Mission, June 26th- Datu installs automatic gate/ Saul and Lady rescued from smashed hybrid/ Latch and Scratch encountered by Saul, Lizzy, and Burt/ unfriendly exchange over ownership of fuel tanker/ tower members win/ Saul takes CB radio and tails Mallers/ Contacts Tower and describes Mallers base; has completed lookout towers and boarded windows/ Tommy sets up radio in Tower/ In Chapter 8-2 Datu states that a week prior to leaving for the water works mission he installed the automatic gate

The following day, June 27th- Scratch and Latch execute a Maller/ Saul discovered and attacked/ Generator up and running/ Zombie corpses retrieved by zombies/ Saul returns/ Angel forms “scent theory”/ sweat experiment planned

The follow day, June 28th -Exercise room created/sweat collected in jars/ zip line set up/ Scent Theory confirmed/ Angel on Guard Duty/ Hive Theory formed/ Tagging Mission planned

The following day, June 29th, 2009- morning spent filling sweat jars again/ midafternoon Tagging mission executed/ Saul stays with Lizzy for a bit/10:00 p.m. Riley and Lizzie drink a bottle/ Kelly falls asleep on guard duty/11:00 p.m. - Latch and Scratch arrive/ Angel, uncharacteristically suggests killing them/ Scratch seems to recognize Angel/ Michael rejects Mallers offer to “unite”/ Michael and Riley take guard duty/ Riley states 2 year expiration date on all food
    Riley provides the specific date in Chapter 8-1
    Lizzie says that Saul and his team left the following morning to retrieve locators and radios

The following Day, June 30th- Scavenging & Locator Retrieval Mission prep/ City water no longer available/ Datu brainstorms Water Pumping Station mission/ Riley, Angel, Datu, and Michael leave for Scavenging, Locator Retrieval, Water Works Mission/ Zombie Cindy’s body missing from grave/ team encounters Behemoth at Water Works/ Michael separated from team/ Tommy and Burt set up trip wire around tower/ Riley obtains a bow with arrows/ Angel finds a shotgun/ Skittles encountered for the 1st time/ Skittles mentions a zombie to be feared above all others/ Datu falls victim to zombie deadfall trap /Datu dragged to Arena and held captive with Samantha and Kalani/ Riley and Angel hold out for the night in a meat freezer
    Burt states he and Tommy set up trip wire after mission team left in Chapter 11-1

July 1st- Angel and Riley use wine to mask their scent/ location of zombie corpses determined to be Arena/ Angel and Riley fail to save a zombie victim’s life and enter the arena/ they hide in a pile of human remains/ Samantha reads Datu’s journal/

July 2nd- Samantha discusses the other tower/ Datu uses chair leg to begin tunneling an escape/Samantha kisses Datu/ late afternoon? Datu sees the one with markings/ Zombies take Samantha to be killed/ Angel and Riley come out of hiding, wash up & clean weapons

July 3rd- early a.m. Riley and Angel resume search of Datu/ around dawn Datu and Kalani are rescued by Angel and Riley/ Riley’s shop robbed/ Riley tags a behemoth in the eye with an arrow/ Saul, Burt, and newly returned Michael save the team/ Michael has a broken arm/ Samantha’s final notes read; names her daughter Hope/ Trip wire set off/ Paul found dead/ Pinstripes encountered/ Burt wounds Pinstripes hand/ Burt’s armory discovered to have been robbed too/ Kalani tells his back story, mentions ground zero, CJ, and other tower/ Angel shows Kalani how to perform guard duty/ Michael and Burt install padlock on Armory/ Tommy accused of being a shop thief/ Michael (gets schooled by a florist) and Pegs plan a day off/ Tower survivors vote for 4th of July Party Pegs states Riley’s shop was robbed the morning Michael’s rescue team left

July 4th,2009- Kalani on guard duty/ Burt takes guard for party/ Bill fully recovered from infection, joins party/ Burt joins the party/ Tommy takes guard duty/ Pegs mentions this date as a reason to celebrate

July 5th- party continues/ Kelly and Kalani dance/ Pegs confesses she likes Michael/ Mallers arrive/a traitor to the tower suspected of using radio/ Tower members talk to Mallers, including Durai/ Traitor is confirmed/ Shots from tower jump start the inevitable war/ unarmed Tower members throw furniture from upper floors/ Parking garage gate defended and sealed with Moltov/ pile of furniture set ablaze leaving North side defended/ Mallers use ladders to briefly infiltrate tower/ Bill joins the fight/ pipe bomb thrown in to 2nd floor window/ Bill killed in explosion; Tommy minor wounded/ Mallers invade 2nd floor en mass/ Michael knocked out by pipe bomb explosion/ Pegs shoots Latch/ Michael wakes up; Pegs taken upstairs/ Mallers intend to employ fire engine/ Michael orders the use of sweat jars/

This is the timeline I have worked on thus far, having listened from chapter 1, through Chapter 12-3. I have quite a ways to go so I am hoping that the time between May 14th through July 4th becomes much more precise. Let me know if you find any holes.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Dadmin

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran

Well here's a dilly of a pickle: The last 3 or so days is completely wrong. Kc Said the end of chapter 24 is August 2nd. So what is posted here is incorrect.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Riley

May 10th
    Colt .45 Found. We can still leave it out, but I think it is important

"Researcher"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    High Level WikiVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Novus Bellator
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Well here's a dilly of a pickle: The last 3 or so days is completely wrong. Kc Said the end of chapter 24 is August 2nd. So what is posted here is incorrect.
    Oh thank god you said that! I have been working on the timeline for the passed ...two weeks? I dunno I forget, I'm bad at putting things in chronological order....

Anyway, as I approach the end of it all (Chapters 19 and 20 are really making this interesting) I found that my timeline is coming up a few days earlier than what is posted. But it is looking like things will line up perfectly! A good marking point is that I have Michael, Kelly, Pegs, Victor, Hope, and Tanya arriving back at the Tower on the morning of July 31st. I reeeeeally hope I didn't fudge up somewhere. I went through the passed 20 episodes from start to finish, stopping and relistening to certain episodes over and over again, and scrutinizing events mentioned, terms the characters use, taken in to account the window of vague terms like "a few days later", "some time after that", "12 minutes from 12 hours", etc... lol, it's been fun but I think I've got a solid timeline. I just hope chapters 21-27 don't kick me in the nuts.
    There is no spoon. - Neo

Chief in Charge of Distraction Technique

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    BloggerHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points
    The timeline has Kalani crashing at LAX and entering the other Tower on two different days. Should these not be the same day.
    AKA: Grumpycakes... don't cross me.

~ TMC Revolver: Pink is the new AWESOME!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Adventureless_Hero View Post
    Oh thank god you said that! I have been working on the timeline for the passed ...two weeks? I dunno I forget, I'm bad at putting things in chronological order....

Anyway, as I approach the end of it all (Chapters 19 and 20 are really making this interesting) I found that my timeline is coming up a few days earlier than what is posted. But it is looking like things will line up perfectly! A good marking point is that I have Michael, Kelly, Pegs, Victor, Hope, and Tanya arriving back at the Tower on the morning of July 31st. I reeeeeally hope I didn't fudge up somewhere. I went through the passed 20 episodes from start to finish, stopping and relistening to certain episodes over and over again, and scrutinizing events mentioned, terms the characters use, taken in to account the window of vague terms like "a few days later", "some time after that", "12 minutes from 12 hours", etc... lol, it's been fun but I think I've got a solid timeline. I just hope chapters 21-27 don't kick me in the nuts.
    most of season two happens in about two to three weeks. I made a timeline a while ago that is extremely rough, but what I did was work backwards from the destruction of the tower (August 2nd) all the way to the War on July 4th- 5th. I posted it quite some time ago in the theory section I think. That should help you somewhat.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I will listen much closer again, but I do not think we can link chapter 6 and chapter 7 as perfect next day. I think the fuel depot is much closer to outbreak than it is to the forth of July. I would rather have Lady a week or two on automatic food and water than a month and a half. Michael says new arrivals and generator delayed body disposal. That implies a small amount of time between them, otherwise we have limpet mine carnage outside the tower for more than a month.

Dislocating it to early in the story makes more sense. Lady. Bodies. CJs convoy ambush. Etc

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Loved5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Thus far, are there no dates stated past December 16th?
    "Shoot that bitch in the face!"

"No fuckin' love, I tell ya. Y'all fuckin' stink anyway."
    In the words of the great scbubba: Long live the Puck!!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Comments
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I've always struggled following the timeline. A good example would be Angel and Riley at the arena. Did they really leave the freezer a full 2 days before escaping with Datu and Kalani?