I have not been on the forums at all, really, for this season. You know, life and stuff. But have been listening to We're Alive and the We're Alive Fancast all season. I have been listening since between Season 1 and 2. I am not sure how to deal now that it is over. To be honest, it'll be a little weird until new Wayland stuff appears. I bought the finale pack yesterday and am so glad I did. Such a good ending. KC, I think you one upped the Fargo time jump. I am going to miss the characters. The story. The Theorizing. And the weekly waiting and every two weeks between chapters. But, if we get character and story like this again from KC, I would gladly wait 10 years (But I better not have to). Thanks to KC, the voice talent, and the people that worked behind the scenes. To Britt, Greg, nikvoodoo for the We're Not Dead pod. Hopefully we can get a finale episode from you guys. And to Mick and Redbeard. Even though you showed up late, it was better than not showing up at all. And I do think you should do a series re-listen podcast. Thanks guys. Going to miss it. Might be the first finale to affect me like this since the series finale of Full House.

Iampaul