User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points28 Days Later

Burt Things you are not allowed to do

I've been in denial re the WA Finale so in my grief i havent been able to focus... but it has occurred to me that A: KC probably thinks he owns WA and can do anything with it and b: he would be wrong. So ive decided we need to lay down some rules lest the fanbase be forced to protest by say.. sendign you zombie fingers.

1. You may not cure the ZA! We love our WA ZA and we insist it continue even after the series ends. There are billions of hours to be had sitting in our basements eating cheatos and writing ZA fanfiction while our mom's scream at us to get a job.

2. You may NOT kill any more awwesome characters. Well maybe one. Or two. But not all of them. Also... feel free to bring Datu back. If you bring Datu back you can kill 4 other people.

3. You may not solve all the mysteries!! Of COURSE i want to know how the plague works and why the zombie leaders are so smart and and and but i dont want to know!!! I want to spend years occasionally visiting various forums and arguing to the death about what you really meant by x and y.

4. You may not quit making podcasts. In fact it would be preferable if you not only made more podcasts but taught the 234234239874932874 wouldbe podcasters (including... no especially those paid by mediacorps) who do it so so so so badly.

I'm sure there are other rules but those are imho the biggies im certain the rather HUGE fanbase has a lot more

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by cdreid View Post
    I've been in denial re the WA Finale so in my grief i havent been able to focus... but it has occurred to me that A: KC probably thinks he owns WA and can do anything with it and b: he would be wrong. So ive decided we need to lay down some rules lest the fanbase be forced to protest by say.. sendign you zombie fingers.

1. You may not cure the ZA! We love our WA ZA and we insist it continue even after the series ends. There are billions of hours to be had sitting in our basements eating cheatos and writing ZA fanfiction while our mom's scream at us to get a job.

2. You may NOT kill any more awwesome characters. Well maybe one. Or two. But not all of them. Also... feel free to bring Datu back. If you bring Datu back you can kill 4 other people.

3. You may not solve all the mysteries!! Of COURSE i want to know how the plague works and why the zombie leaders are so smart and and and but i dont want to know!!! I want to spend years occasionally visiting various forums and arguing to the death about what you really meant by x and y.

4. You may not quit making podcasts. In fact it would be preferable if you not only made more podcasts but taught the 234234239874932874 wouldbe podcasters (including... no especially those paid by mediacorps) who do it so so so so badly.

I'm sure there are other rules but those are imho the biggies im certain the rather HUGE fanbase has a lot more
    Uhhhh..... I think Kc DOES own WA...... but nice try though hahaha.

But expect at least 3 more deaths of major characters in the finale. It's expected. He's like a new GRRM.

He also stated that if any questions are left unanswered he will answer them! He also has another project or 2 (I believe) But is taking a break for awhile, since he has worked on WA non stop the past 5 years.... bless his soul.
    Likes turbo liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    There may be some questions left. Kc said he would fill in the blanks only with info the characters could find or with info they already had (aka no meta information).
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Guard Duty"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Haha I love the denial and negotiation about datu. Pretty sure those are two stages of grief😁 but seriously we all know kc has earned a nice long break much as it may pain us.
    I only speak three languages-English, Spanglish and Sarcasm, If you don't speak at least two of them you probably won't get my humor anyway...