User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Without the show to keep me occupied, I will probably start working on a zombie virus to release somewhere...what?

Sent From Ink's House
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I hope to survive the final conflict. I taught Tanya the K18 Keratin assay to identify slow turners. With any luck, I will get ahold of some of Ink's notes and figure out how he did it so we can better deal with it in the future if someone else tries it. I may also unmask the great conspiracy that occurred and which Michael was never able to comprehend. You doubt me? I will give you a simple taste...

Burt and Riley knew eachother well before the outbreak occurred. It is recorded in Michael's Journal. They flaunted it right in his face, but he was too dense to see it. When Burt first meets Riley after the outbreak, now remember, Burt is a gruff Marine that can swear enough to make a sailor blush. What does Burt do? He greets Riley in French. Her native language! Yup, he really does. But, it gets better. What does he say?

"Enchante' Mademoiselle"

But, there is even more there than meets the eye. He is not just greeting a young woman. He greets her in her code name that was assigned far before the outbreak. What Burt really says is:

"Enchante' Madem Oiselle"

Oiselle is Riley's code name and it becomes more generally known in Season 2. All the pieces are there, but Michael could not figure it out.

Lol, just sticking with my and trying to induce a KC ::flips_table::
    Last edited by Grognaurd; Jul 12th, 2014 at 07:56 AM.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I'm not sure if you're saying to not stop writing or physical exercise...
    Both
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Masturbate a bit more

Seriously tho`, probably relisten to all the episodes and await KC releasing another mind blowing drama

Choagy FFCUK The SPL

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    cry in the corner

then listen to whole series once more and cut myself for every minute until they release the disc on amazon.......just joking i wont cut myself every minute. just ever other minute
    Last edited by werewolf; Jul 18th, 2014 at 04:50 PM.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Blog Entries
    I'm listening to it all again. I'm not sad this part has ended cause this is the beginning not the end. I am so stoked over the next project even though I only have a title not any idea what K.c.'s planned. I know it will be good. How do I know this you ask? I told Lucas the "Ink" that sat next to me at the last reading. "Kc has never failed to tie up loose ends, or deliver an excellent story" or something like that. I was drinking afterwards so stuff is a tad fuzzy.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Fruity Oaty Bar Jingle: Fruity Oaty Bars! Make a man out of a mouse! Fruity Oaty Bars! Make you bust out of your blouse! Eat them all the time! Let them blow your mind... ohh! Fruity Oaty Bars!
    "Burn it to the ground. My only regret would be not being able to burn it a second time." Osiris, on how the world should burn.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    I miss it already.

*opens plastic on Season 1 disc set*

Time to start all over again!!!!
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I guess I will do the only reasonably thing - keep my eyes and ears open to whatever comes next. That is how I found We're Alive in the first place. And whatever Kc does or does not, as long as it incorporates a certain amount of creativity, I will be there to give it a try.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123