User Tag List

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd

Free ebook on Kindle -- Hurry!

Hi, a recent addition to our "family" is a published author and has kindly offered his first volume of a TEOTWAWKI series. Hurry, te offer expires this weekend.

Here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ragnarok-Risin...57YPQ4GDX1419C

Quote from introduction thread

Quote Originally Posted by DA Roberts View Post
    Hi folk,
    My name is D.A. Roberts and I'm a zombie author. I write the zombie series, The Ragnarok Rising Saga. I found this website by searching for one of my favorite things.....zombies. I hope that I get the chance to get to know you and share our common love of the zombie genre.

In addition to being a zombie author, I'm a Corrections Officer with the Greene County Sheriff's Office in Springfield, Mo. I'm also an amateur prepper, hunter, and fisherman. I love the Missouri outdoors. I love to camp with my wife and kids, and I hope that one day my writing reaches the point where I have the freedom to write, camp and travel all the time. That would be a dream come true.

If any of you are interested, I will be giving away the kindle edition of my first book on Amazon this weekend....for free. I'd love to share it with you all and hear what you all have to say about it. It's available starting June 13th and running through the 15th....free to download.

Anyway, thanks for having such a cool place for zombie fans to meet and chat. I'm going to enjoy listening to the podcasts and exchanging ideas, stories and conversation with you all.

Thanks,

DA Roberts
    Thanks for the book! I just DL'ed it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points28 Days Later

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. Feel free to leave a review on Amazon, if you don't mind. I'd love to see it.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:

I'm going to be doing another free promotion for book one to coincide with the release of book four. I'll post when it's going to be happening.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DA Roberts View Post
    I'm going to be doing another free promotion for book one to coincide with the release of book four. I'll post when it's going to be happening.
    Wow. Awesome. Looking forward to it and that the promo will be available in Germany as well.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:

It should be. I'll check and make certain that the free download is available on all of Amazon's sites. Thanks!!