User Tag List

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

PSN ID: BlueLightMoths Steam ID: burgerbros

WA Finale Livestream

COuld we get a Finale Live stream. I can't go, but would like to watch.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Burgerbros View Post
    COuld we get a Finale Live stream. I can't go, but would like to watch.
    Some parts of it will be streamed, such as the live performance for chapter 47, but the exclusive Finale episode event will not be streamed, as it is exclusive to the event a week before it is publicly released on the website/iTunes, etc.
    Likes Elisa, Kc liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    We'll keep you posted on those details as we have them.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

When you work out the details, I suggest thinking about one specific and in my important feature as well: I would like to see it that the ones listening to the life-act don't discuss things on the forum until the final chapter is made available via www.zombiepodcast.com. I could imagine that those who cannot participate would be tortured like crazy if they would have to avoid spoilerage and discussions for a week or so, if these are already available on the public space of this forum.
    But in order to allow the attendees to discuss things on this board, you may consider a special area on this forum. I know, this would require some administration - like especially getting all the correct user-names of the life-act-audience and giving them access to this specific "VIP-area" of this forum.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    When you work out the details, I suggest thinking about one specific and in my important feature as well: I would like to see it that the ones listening to the life-act don't discuss things on the forum until the final chapter is made available via www.zombiepodcast.com. I could imagine that those who cannot participate would be tortured like crazy if they would have to avoid spoilerage and discussions for a week or so, if these are already available on the public space of this forum.
    But in order to allow the attendees to discuss things on this board, you may consider a special area on this forum. I know, this would require some administration - like especially getting all the correct user-names of the life-act-audience and giving them access to this specific "VIP-area" of this forum.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Remember Kc was talking to someone about how they could prevent people creating ways to talk about it, or something like that, not sure what conclusion they came up with.... Think they said they'd have to trust people not to talk about it until it's public....

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Remember Kc was talking to someone about how they could prevent people creating ways to talk about it, or something like that, not sure what conclusion they came up with.... Think they said they'd have to trust people not to talk about it until it's public....
    We're still in talks about how to try and control it. We may have a single thread available here for people to talk about it. We are considering a multitude of things, but part of them are pending to see how ticket sales do.
    Likes Gooer liked this post