User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points7 days registered
    CJ's duel with Scratch hurt, partially because I thought CJ would win. Anyone can die, but subconsciously, you feel like the good side will come out on top. I thought the raid on the colony would be the end of Scratch so as to focus more on Ink, but I was wrong and CJ lost her leg. It took me by surprise and I was not ready for it. Also anytime someone volunteers to be a sacrifice and Burt says "No..."

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    - the ending of season 2 is haunting. The tower we'd spent two seasons at collapsing, Angel and Burt seemingly dying, Saul and Vic seperated and Michael and the remainders retreating in the Pelican after losing so much was rough.

- Angels actual death scene being executed by Scratch and then later hearing Riley's reaction to it

- Season 3 finale. Thinking about the thousands and thousands of people that died not only in Boulder, but also the ones that survived and made it to Irwin only to then be killed by the horde or incinerated in the nuclear blast. It makes me wonder even if our heroes succeed in defeating Ink and the threat finally ends, what will be left of the human race?

- the simultaneous deaths of Lizzy and Datu was rough. Saul weeping and pleading for someone to help him save Lizzy was devastating. It really made me feel for the guy because I can't even imagine if that was my fiancée..

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    That scene where Scratch literally said my name, followed by, ya better get runnin'.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    For me there are two scenes that were the most haunting,

Robbins trying to save 'Greg' Muldoon (mainly because I'm a vet and my name is Greg and that was really tough to hear)

and

Scratch torturing Burt (because he's one tough son of a bitch, and you want to cry but you know he'd be pissed if you did.)
    Last edited by qreepii; Jul 21st, 2014 at 09:35 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234