User Tag List

Thread: TrackerS?

"Lurker"

Status

Saul TrackerS?

Question ive always wondered what kind of trackers u were describing in this episode where they used trackers from a store to track the zombies to the arena what kind are they wanna link me up to it thanks

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    They were using avalanche beacons, which are designed to help find people who are buried or lost in the snow. Here's a link to an example: http://www.rei.com/product/807485/ba...he-transceiver

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorWA PointsTagger First Class25000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATHVeteran
    There's a good entry on these under "Locators" in the Wiki (courtesy of GD_Elite): http://www.zombiepodcast.com/forum/s...title=Locators

"Lurker"

Status
    thanks alot ahah adding them to my bug out bag now

twitter.com/AerockParinas

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class1000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second Class1 year registered

Gamertag: aZuLPiNoY PSN ID: aZuLPiNoY
    Flipping it on and off to let Angel and Riley know he's still alive... man, Datu's pretty clever! I didn't realize that tracking gear like that existed and that the general public had acess to it. Seems like James Bond super spy gear
    Drop beats, not bombs. Fight war, not wars. When the heart does not know what it cannot do, it does everything. Revolution only works for those who participate. Start loving... I am ♥