do the MRE rations kill or poison the biters/zombies etc... collani and angle found the beheemoth on the floor at the army base with no obvious wounds. maybe the MRE'S it ate poisoned it, at least enough to knock it out for a few days.
dont know if this has been covered before but i thought it was worth a mention...
I've heard people accuse MREs of many things, but this is a first!
Assuming that the behemoth was actually eating MREs there are any number of things in those packages that it could have had a bad reaction to. Probably not the food, since that's normal food, just packed with calories and nutrients (not what you want to eat if you're on a diet). But did the behemoth open the packaging or eat the items still wrapped? Did it eat the (possibly) toxic "entree heating unit", or the (definitely) toxic pound cake? Could it have had an allergic reaction to the peanut butter, or the tobasco sauce or the Chicklets?
One more reason why the survivors need to be doing research!
I think he was just sleeping; maybe he was full from all the MREs? There was a giant hole in the wall and a bunch of scattered wrappers. He seemed weak when he was asleep; but didn't seem weak once he was awake--just hard to rouse.
Last edited by Eviebae; May 16th, 2012 at 09:56 AM.