Mar 29th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Posting an Article to the Front Page
Administrators who have access to publish articles to the main page need to follow the following steps:
- POST a New Thread, wherever it belongs in the right area in the forum. NOT on the front page/news.
- Next, select the "Promote to Article" option on the left side.
- The article is now ready and require the following settings:
- Keep Original Thread - Yes
- Move Comments to Forum - Yes
- All Comments - Yes
This will allow the comments to be in both places and create a synergy between them that did not exist before. ALSO, this is highly recommended as Articles alone don't work well with Mobile Users.
Last edited by Kc; Feb 13th, 2013 at 03:55 PM.
Apr 2nd, 2012, 04:26 PM
ALSO, if you publish a POST, be sure to click the "Yes" under publish. Otherwise they just sit there doing nothing.