So here's how this works. Whoever wins one competittion hosts the next and gets to choose the theme of the contest. Submissions last a week and then the voting will last for a week. Themes can be reused between competittions but please try to leave a reasonable gap before using an old theme. A theme can be as specific as "cars" or as vauge as "colours".
The theme for this contest will be: Music
This theme can be interperated however you like. Listening to music, making music, or watching music. Concerts, instruments, anything to do with music.
Show us what you think of when you hear 'music'.
example: sax man
closing date is Monday 30th January
- One entry per person
- Picture has to be made by yourself and can't be just a reproduction of someone's work. If someone else's work is in the picture, there needs to be something extra.
- No manipulation besides basic photo adjustments (contrast, exposure, cropping, color balance, lighting, etc.)
- No text or framing in the photo. A signature/watermark is just fine, but it's preferable if you don't have "O Hai Eye Hav3 T3XT" (or something similar) present in the photo.
- When voting, please don't select your own image. This will ensure fairness.
- You are free to submit an old photo; you don't need to take a new one just for this competition.
- I'm sure this dosen't need to be said but please keep the images clean.