User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is Pegs Mental?

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki EditorTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points

Gamertag: Creem Filling Steam ID: Creem_Filling
    I love Pegs, best character here I think. I don't think it makes here mentally unstable to want to use a gun. I know a person who has had a bad experience with a gun, and is terrified of them. But is completely fine. And the flower shop thing, that's just ridiculous, maybe she just loved flowers before z-day. I, in no way, think she is the shooter. It tore her apart to have to kill Latch, she can't be the shooter. I love Pegs and if KC does make her the shooter, which is not gonna happen, I would have to send him some rude messages. And I don't like to make grown men cry, so you better take this warning KC!

"Hoarder"

Status
    LOL As much as I'd like to say Pegs is mental, I'd say she's just an emotional drama queen and has/had a needy, codependent personality type. I doubt she is the rat/shooter.
    Fan Numero Uno de Victor

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked

Gamertag: smalls kenobi Steam ID: smallskenobi
    Yeah, what Rock Daddy said.
    as for her working at a flower shop... flower shops exist, and people work at them.. i cant see how that would be evidence into proving she's crazy. now scrapbooking shops are a different story :P

I LOVE PEGS, AND SHE'S AWESOME!

"Scavenger"

Status
    We'll see! I read a really good theory about it being Kelly... But I got a gut feeling about Pegs... If I'm wrong I will humbly bow and admit I'm wrong... But like I said.... We'll see!

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATHVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Kunja View Post
    We'll see! I read a really good theory about it being Kelly... But I got a gut feeling about Pegs... If I'm wrong I will humbly bow and admit I'm wrong... But like I said.... We'll see!
    oh no no no no....If you're wrong you gotta sit here and eat your crow. There's no humble bowing and admitting you're wrong!!!!!

Don't worry, sooner or later I'll be joining you for a big ol' vat of crow for the amount of stuff I get wrong around here.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    oh no no no no....If you're wrong you gotta sit here and eat your crow. There's no humble bowing and admitting you're wrong!!!!!

Don't worry, sooner or later I'll be joining you for a big ol' vat of crow for the amount of stuff I get wrong around here.

By Golly... So that the way we roll in here!!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran

Pegs is kind of whiny and a think a little bit of a hippie. Flower shop proves absolutely nothing, in chapter 7 she states that she loves flowers. I don't think this holds much stock. I interpreted the scene where she shot Latch was that he was pretty close to her, like right in front of her and Michael. Pretty hard to miss.

As to where she shot up the zombie when they exited the tower, I think it is Pegs becoming a bit colder, more steely, but doesn't mean a psychopath. Everyone is becoming more steely and shooting zombies. Riley from the get-go was all "give me a gun or I'll steal one" and perfectly okay with shooting zombies. The soldiers and Burt were also cool with it, but they're military, trained to shoot people.

I think a better question is Riley in 20-3. She asks if her fire will be needed alongside Angel's in Saul's proposed assault on the Mall. In Chapter 2, Riley was very much against the idea of shooting Bill when Michael told her to take him out if necessary. However I believe this is just because she is super pissed that the Mallers have Lizzie and would kill to get her back. I think I just gave the "Riley is a Lesbian" camp some fuel. I vote that Riley is asexual!

"Scavenger"

Status
    I didn't say that the job in the flower shop is prof that she's crazy, I just said it makes me think of these rehabilitation programs... That's it...
    As far as the shooting... I had a friend that was in competitive pistol shooting, he shot about 600 rounds a week... And he said you would be surprised how often people miss shots under 3 yards... I've know of police shootings in my area where 3 officers were shooting at a guy in a car... All 3 emptied their firearms, and one officer hit him 3 times....
    But I know this is fiction, and the good guy always hits his target.... So I'm not hanging my hopes on it...

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Think of the average size window. Now sit down in the middle of it. Picture someone filling up most of the blown out window. Think you could hit them? I would guess yes because it is so close. Ok, say she missed. Did it freak Latch out enough that he just fell the what, three + floors. Combine the two and I think we have a dead Latch unless he is treated by a well equipt trama team.

She said she did not like guns and does not want one. An alcoholic would say the same thing to group shot or toast. Does not mean she does not know how to use the shot. Bad experience early on. With a loved one that got shot. A loved one was the one that took the shot. Accidently do the shooting ala Burt and Tommy. Lots of possibilities.

I do not think she is crazy, but I can make up reasons 8 ). Wait, the Base / flower shop is not very far from the Mental Institution maybe it was works study. Maybe it is the same place that Ink was headed. She was nearly reformed now she is a serial killer again and will make Edward Scissor psycho kitty look like. Um... Drifts of into a Saul Mark 2.0 moment, LOl

omnipresent

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassExtreme LoveVeteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Gamertag: t0dd i5 d3ad PSN ID: --- Steam ID: --- Wii Code: ---
    was just thinking/looking through here and i dont remember....but how into detail did pegs get about her father and his flying experience? best i remember it was only briefly mentioned, hmmm i feel a crackpot theory coming on.....

pegs father was ex-military. he taught her how to shoot guns and some flying experience. something happened and he dies in a tragic way (involving of coarse, a gun)... would explain her not wanting to carry a weapon intially, her seamingly overnight deadeye aim in the car ride during the colony mission....and her attraction to michael(!)....but >>>thats entirely made up speculation..probly miles from right

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast