Alright everyone: It's time to start one of the most unique, creative, compelling forum games known to mankind! Without further ado, I present to you...
How it works:
- When taking a turn, post an image.
- The image you post should 'beat', 'kill', 'defeat', 'best', 'destroy' / <insert synonym here> the image posted before you.
- If it's not clear how your image defeats the image before you, add a small description
- Use common sense when deciding which image to post. Try to avoid nukes, black holes, and so forth
- Ironic and funny responses are allowed! In fact, they're what make the game even more enjoyable.
A lovely house.Player B:
The next person could post an oven (to melt the screwdriver into an unrecognizeable blob), a sniper (to shoot the person using the screwdriver), or one of many, many other options.Player C:
Slowly but surely, but it'll work eventually.
Experience learns that it sometimes takes a bit to get running, but once it does, it can be really awesome.
So let's get started!
I'll start off, with the same image used in the example: