User Tag List

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    "Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi Owl Mechanic, welcome to the show!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Yes it is! It has been a while since I have logged in so I apologize for not replying sooner. Now that it is over, I started listening to it again, for a 3rd time. I will try to be more active and catch up in the forum. Take care and I hope you enjoyed the Finale!!!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    There's nothing better than a 14- to 16-mile training run and a bunch of We're Alive chapters I haven't heard yet, just itching to reach my ears. Sadly that will never be the case again. Even when Tales comes out, I'll be catching each episode as they air like almost everyone else here. What a joy it was to discover We're Alive late in Season Four and to be able to burn through chapters as fast as I wanted to.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Almost exclusively while walking the dog. In general, podcasts became a part of my life because I have a border collie I need to keep entertained.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I typically listen while at work, from 9-5, I get a good 6 hours working exclusively by myself while I take things apart and work in my own headspace. It provides a beautiful world to wander off to, filled with terror around every corner, while my hands do what they've done for years without much fail. Fantastic way to take on radio-style drama.

This weekend was the first that i lay in bed with my wife listening while she was watching some of her reality shows. Just plugged in the headphones and spent time next to her like I was reading a book, and not even paying attention to what was on the screen.

The final episode, I spent sitting in the darkness, out on the backyard patio while a cigarette slowly burned in my hand. What a way to say g'bye.

"Lurker"

Status
    I listen to WA whenever I have the chance.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819