User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    WA Convoy Comms Officer

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiExtreme Love1 year registered

Quote Originally Posted by Spime View Post
    I am always searching for podcasts for my work commute, this one popped up when I searched "survival" Truly a gem of a podcast. I started about a month ago though, wish I heard about it sooner!
    Welcome to the forum - good to see you getting involved. Keep at it, enjoy the atmosphere and keep posting!
    WA Finale Convoy Communications Officer

Catch me on the twitters @tonyhind86
    WA Finale Convoy twitter: @WA_Convoy
    WA Finale Convoy Google+ ID: 04452049929039180220
    WA Finale Convoy Youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH96IN3Atmjukmy8XzQDQWQ

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello there! I came on board early in season 2. I immediately went to the beginning and start there. A also went back to the beginning again after season 3. Once I heard this was the last season, I wanted to stretch it out as much as I could.

I don't know if anyone has had the same experience, but We're Not Dead has become such a part of what I listen to and do, I'm dreading the end.

JBV

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I Started a new job in January 2014 and my co-worker heard my Walking Dead ringtone. He asked me if I was into any other "Zombie things". He then told me about this podcast and I have loved it. Thanks for the hours of entertainment.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I came on 14 years after Z-Day, ready for training.

"Lurker"

Status
    hello out there in zombie world, i just happened upon a podcast that recommended we're alive . i have to say i was hooked from the minute i listened to the first episode . im from hamilton, ohio and im on chapter 36 part 1 of 3 . i am currently downloading the rest of the podcasts and hope that you all do more episodes soon . in one weeks time ive listened every episode from the beginning till chapter 36 at work ... you guys keep things very interesting and i stay awake and alert to my surroundings at work...lol keep up the awesome work the podcast was from 40 oz of horror . im glad i listened to them about how great you are .

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I will admit. After I heard Datu's description, I immediately thought, "REPRESENT!!!!!"

He is a pretty cool character. There were some things I saw differently, but KC and all involved pretty much nailed him very cornerstone. The water pump station was a stretch (You really have to know water treatment nearly to a science if you are outside industry to know even where and how they are located), but i was willing to give it a slide due to plot armor style of trope.

"Lurker"

Status
    I started listened shortly after the beyond podcast shout out, didn't get caught up till a couple weeks later, took my time listening. Might have to start from the begining and listen again after I finish another audiobook that i'm currently listening to.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789