- I bear a very strong resemblance to WWE Superstar Mark Henry.
- I was born a legit giant, was diagnosed with giantism when I was a teenager. I have been 6 foot 8 since I was in the 8th grade. I am currently 6 foot 8 and 336 lbs. Sounds like a lot but 4 months ago I was 357lbs. Progress!
- I currently work as a bouncer and am in training to become a professional wrestler.
- I had an accident about six years ago where I suffered severe burns to my left hand which has left it completely numb. Outside from a extreme cold I don't feel a thing on the surface of the palm of my hand.
- I have a terrible case of thantophobia (fear of dying/death) and this podcast actually is sort of therapy for me.
- I am named after the Star Trek: TNG character Giordi LaForge. My mother is a huge Trekkor (she gets offended if you call her a Trekkie) and thought Giordi was spelled as "Jordy" and was short of "Jordan". She also speaks Klingon and refers to me and my two other siblings by Borg Designations. I am 3 of 4 (and I even got it tattoo'd on my arm as tribute to her).
- She also used Final Fantasy 4 was a learning aid to teach me how to read when I was 4 years old.
- While unrelated to We're Alive, I have written into Greg Miller's Knockin' Boots podcast and his response was one of the few that prompted me to begin my wrestling training.
- I collect Luchadore masks and am known to wear one in public. Why? Why the hell not.
Video games, Professional Wrestling, Stage Fighting,
Call Center QA Supervisors, Bouncer, Professional Wrestler (in training)