Zombie Battlegrounds –Las Vegas Strip
by, Apr 11th, 2011 at 01:45 PM (933 Views)
A bigger and more detailed picture is here.
Let's start this off with a little kick back to Dead Rising 2 in a sense.
You're with a friend. Having fun in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada for his birthday. You're on the Strip. Around M&M World and Studio 54. Suddenly, from afar, you see someone get attacked. This fledges out into a full on wave of attacks. At Studio 54, you're at a conjunction. Assume the places outside of the map are too far for you to get to. Also assume that the streets are far too jam packed to escape in a vehicle.
- Zombies: Slow moving, but very smart.
- Turn rate: Once bitten, people turn within minutes.
- Weapons: Nothing. You've been relaxing all day. You can work with content from local stores though.
- Time of day: 12 PM - 4 PM
- Group: Just one friend. Everyone around you is much too hectic and blind-sided to care about you or your friend.
- Rescue: In Dead Rising style – 72 hours (no overtime)
What would you do?
If there's anything else you need to know about the scenario, ask and it shall be added.0 Thanks, 0 Likes, 0 Dislikes, 0 Add to Bug Hunter, 0 Grammar, 0 WAPoints