View RSS Feed

Britt

1. A new We're Alive/We're Not Dead project! (God help me)

[Heads up! I know all of you know what We're Alive (and hopefully) what We're Not Dead is. This was originally written for my own, personal site, so some people might not have known. I was too damn lazy to take that part out. SO THERE YOU GO. <3]

If there’s anything I’ve discovered about myself in the past few years, it’s that I’m a workaholic. My mind is constantly churning with ideas. What article can I write for BlondeNerd? What news article can I post on Zaxy? What topics can ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fan Art Winner #2/We Need Your Zombie Growl Vote!!!

3. Fan art winner of the week/We're Alive needs fliers!

I could have written all of this out...but hey, videos are SO MUCH MORE FUN!

...right?

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Technical Difficulties ARE THE SUCK.

What's up guys? I'm gonna tell you a little about my night.

After spending a few hours prepping for We're Not Dead, I hopped onto Skype and attempted to chitchat with one of tonight's would-be guests. But oh, what was this? The guest couldn't hear my voice! No worries, right? Juuuust a technical issue. SUUUPPPEEERRR easy to fix. Right? RIGHT?!

WRONG-O!

My mic died. Went to the big...mic heaven in the sky. I even attempted to perform mic-surgery, but I ...
  5. iTunes Deems We're Not Dead "New & Noteworthy"

When I woke up this morning, I was greeted by this little gem:

How cool is this?! It makes me giddy like a school girl. I want to prance with unicorns under glinting rainbows.

Thanks, everyone, for giving a podcast about a podcast a chance. We've received some very helpful (and awesome!) feedback thus far.

YAY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized